Understanding the Financial Aid Roadmap | 02.23.11
Applying for and receiving financial aid can be a long and confusing process, but don’t fret, we’re here to help! We’ve compiled information on all of the steps necessary for receiving financial aid to help answer your most common questions. The financial aid roadmap outlines all of the steps you should take, from how to fill out your FAFSA to tips on comparing financial aid packages.
So, what are the steps?
- Prepare for, and fill out your FAFSA form
- Review your Student Aid Report (SAR)
- Compare your award letters and financial aid packages
- Review your federal loan options and contact your financial aid office to accept
- Apply for additional aid to cover your full cost of tuition
Now that you have the entire process at your fingertips, make sure to start early! It’s important to file your FAFSA as soon as possible so that you can receive maximum aid and be on your way to that college degree.
5 Most Recent Student Loans Blog Posts:
The Student Loan Help blog is sponsored in part by: