I didn't graduate High School, do I qualify for assistance? | 07.25.08

Posted in FAFSA By Student Loan Network Staff

In order to have the ability-to-benefit one of the most important criteria pieces, in order to receive Title IV program assistance, is that a student must have earned a High School diploma or its equivalent.

Students who are not high school graduates (or who have not earned a General Educational Development Certificate) can demonstrate that they have the “ability to benefit” from the education or training being offered by passing an approved ability-to-benefit (ATB) test.

The FAFSA blog is sponsored in part by:

Five most recent FAFSA form help blog posts:

5 Most Recent Student Loans Blog Posts:

The Student Loan Help blog is sponsored in part by:

Leave a Reply

By clicking 'Submit Comment', you agree to the Edvisors Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.