Dependent VS. Independent Status | 05.18.07

Posted in FAFSA By Student Loan Network Staff

Ok, let’s go over a common scenario…

You’re 21 years old, have been living on your own for a couple of years, are legal drinking age and yet you still need your parents information when filling out the FAFSA. It seems unbelievable, but it is true. The US Department of Education considers a student a dependent up until the age of 24 except in certain circumstances. Below I have broken down the difference between an Independent VS. Dependent student.

Independent Status

  • You will be at least 24 years old by December 31 of this year
  • You are or will be enrolled in a masters or Doctoral degree program at the beginning of the school year
  • You are married on the day you file your FAFSA
  • You are a parent
  • You have dependents other than your spouse who live with you and who receive more than half their support from you at the time you apply
  • Both your parents are deceased (or were until age 18) a ward of dependent of the court
  • You are currently serving on active duty in the U.S. Armed Forces for purposes other than training
  • You’re a Veteran of the U.S. Armed Forces.
  • You were a foster child after the age of 13.
  • You are an emancipated child as determined by a court judge.
  • You are homeless or at risk of homelessness as determined by the director of a HUD approved homeless shelter, transitional program, or high school liaison.

If none of the above criteria apply to you, you’re a dependent student – even if your IRS tax status is different, even if you have no idea where your parents are.

That said, in rare cases, your school’s financial aid officer can override the FAFSA results to help you get more aid if you can demonstrate a compelling case that your parents and family provide absolutely no support, and therefore you’re not really a dependent. This is called a professional judgement override and while they are granted extremely rarely, they do exist. If you need a professional judgement override for dependency status, gather up as much documentation as you can, from rent bills to utility bills to the legal judgement from a court emancipating you from your parents and bring it to your financial aid advisor. While you’re not guaranteed anything, it’s at least worth a try.

Here’s what a financial aid administrator had to say on the topic of professional judgement override:

For Dependency Overrides the Federal guidelines are extremely clear. Being self-supporting is NOT grounds for an override.

Instead you must prove INVOLUNTARY DISSOLUTION OF THE FAMILY. This means you were forced to leave your parents’ home and have no contact with them. You must explain,in detail, why you cannot live with your parents. Then you must have official third party letters, on letterhead, that back up your story.

Just because you feel mature enough or responsible enough to be on your own does not erase your PARENTS’ OBLIGATION to assist you with your education.

We accept letters on letterhead from H.S. Guidance counselors and teachers, lawyers, personal counseling centers, social services, clergy, etc. We also will accept police reports documenting abuse. Absent that, we require two letters from people personally knowledgeable to the relationship with the parent like a Grandparent, Aunt or Uncle. The letters must be very detailed about the situation and their relationship to the student.

Most students make the mistake of having a roommate or employer write a letter that the student is self sufficient and pleading for us to just cut them some slack. They don’t realize that Fin Aid reps are personally liable for willfully violating Federal Law. I’ve been in Financial Aid for 12 years and I haven’t met a student yet that is worth going to jail for.

If you are still unsure of your status please feel free to contact the Student Loan Network.

The FAFSA blog is sponsored in part by:

Five most recent FAFSA form help blog posts:

5 Most Recent Student Loans Blog Posts:

The Student Loan Help blog is sponsored in part by:

346 Responses to “Dependent VS. Independent Status”

  1. Allie says on March 17, 2011 at 6:19 pm:

    I am kind of lost on this whole topic and I have kind of a side question. Currently I am dependent on my family but I go to school out of state in Minnesota. It is coming time for me to renew my ID because I am turning 21. I have pretty much lived in Minnesota for these past 3 years on my own. If I claim residency by getting a Minnesota State license, am I in turn claiming myself as independent? How will claiming residency change things in the future for taxes, my loans, etc.?

    Reply To This Comment
    • Student Loan Guru says on March 21, 2011 at 1:28 pm:

      @ Allie – Don’t worry — your driver’s license has nothing to do with your dependency status. If you are dependent on your parents, you must file as dependent on your FAFSA form. For your taxes (which are completely separate) that depends on what you and your parents decide to do based on how much and what type of support they provide for you. If you’re working you pay income tax based on the state you work in, regardless of what your official residence is. If you become a resident of Minnesota you are then eligible for certain state run federal aid programs in the state of Minnesota.

      Reply To This Comment
  2. Suzie says on March 15, 2011 at 5:43 pm:

    I am 19 years old, but i do not live with my parents i live with my sister at her house and my parents do not claim me in their taxes, but in 2010 i worked so this year i filed my own taxes. I am also doing my FAFSA as a dependent student because i support my own self and no one claims me in their taxes..Will i still be able to recieve financial aid?

    Reply To This Comment
  3. Sam says on March 12, 2011 at 10:02 am:

    Hi, I’m going to physical therapy school (for a doctor of physical therapy degree). I’ll be 23 in a month. I have worked the last few summers for a neighbor of mine helping him renovate his house. I have not filed my taxes since the money he’s paying me isn’t being taxed. Will I be able to file as independent since I’m applying to graduate school? What should I do if they ask for tax information or information about work?

    Reply To This Comment
    • Student Loan Guru says on March 14, 2011 at 9:57 am:

      @Sam- Since you are applying to graduate school, you can file your FAFSA as independent. Where it asks for tax info, there is an option to check “will not file” and you can check this providing you have/ will not file taxes this year.

      Reply To This Comment
  4. Amazhon says on March 11, 2011 at 6:49 pm:

    I am the aunt and guardian of my 17 year old niece. She will be enrolling in college in the fall and qualified as an independent student on fafsa and had an EFC of zero. We reported 2010 income information on the fafsa. In a few months when she turns 18 she will be able to withdraw from her mother’s life insurance policy. Do we file the full amount of this policy on next year’s fafsa or do we have to update the financial aid’s office immediately? what if she decides not to withdraw it right away? will it still be considered a savings or asset on financial aid forms? she has a four year old sister and her mom never updated her policy when she died so she was the sole beneficiary. She plans to give half of the policy amount to me for the care of her younger sister who is also in my care. Will this reduce her assets or will she still have to report the full amount?

    Reply To This Comment
    • Student Loan Guru says on March 15, 2011 at 5:32 pm:

      @Amazhon – The information you put on the FAFSA is about her current situation. If that money is not in her name officially yet, then it does not need to be reported. Hopefully by the time she files another FAFSA she won’t have the money sitting around as cash either..

      Reply To This Comment
  5. Parisa says on March 11, 2011 at 4:58 pm:

    I am 23 years old and have lived by myself since I was 18. My younger brother who is 20 and has a documented learning disability has moved in with me 9 months ago. 2 months ago he got into a federal program called job core. Can I claim independent because I cared for him for over half the year.

    Reply To This Comment
    • Student Loan Guru says on March 15, 2011 at 5:37 pm:

      Parisa – You might be able to claim your brother as a dependent on your IRS tax forms. For the FAFSA, you might be able to file as independent if you can show you have a dependent who CURRENTLY lives with you and who receive more than half their support from you at the time you apply. He would need to be currently living with you as the FAFSA form is trying to help the Dept of Education estimate your financial situation for the upcoming academic year, not the past year (as your taxes are doing).

      Reply To This Comment
  6. trina maddox says on March 9, 2011 at 5:03 am:

    My 19 year old daughter has a 2 year old child, and has made app 5200.00 for 2010. We are confused about her fafsa status and tax filing. first of all, is she considered an independent student even if I file her and my grandson as dependents on my tax return? also she was told she could still file her taxes but she would not file her son as a dependent because I filed him, will this present a problem for her in re to her finical aid and status as a independent student?

    Reply To This Comment
    • Student Loan Guru says on March 10, 2011 at 10:35 am:

      @trina – for the FAFSA form, your daughter will file as an independent because she has a child. it doesn’t not matter that you listed her as a dependent on your taxes. the two forms are completely separate, and the tax forms are just used to provide information regarding finances for the fafsa form. we’re not tax specialists so I’m unsure what to tell you about who claimed the grandson as a dependent… however, unless you have adopted him or become his legal guardian in a court of law, she must be considered independent on the fafsa form (which will work to her benefit).

      Reply To This Comment
  7. jen says on March 5, 2011 at 1:41 pm:

    Im 22 years old and living with my fiace for about a year. I am considered an dependent i assume since im not married or have any depedents of my own. My fiance is applying for food stamps and i am being included in all the information. Will applying for this help, affect the amount of help i get for school???

    Reply To This Comment
    • Student Loan Guru says on March 7, 2011 at 10:10 am:

      @Jen – If you are approved for food stamps, you fall into a bracket which will also likely be eligible for high-need grants such as the Pell Grant. If you’re eligible for these grants, you’d be eligible for them regardless of whether or not you are on food stamps.

      Reply To This Comment
  8. Sam says on March 2, 2011 at 4:31 am:

    I am almost turning 24 and have not got a real home. I have been living in my car and from place to place for the past year as my relationship with my parents have completely deteriorated to the point where we no longer contact each other. I am considered “independent” when I apply for fafsa as I have my own job (I made less than $8,000 dollars the past year). I am wondering how eligible I am to receive financial aid? I noticed I did not have to answer the “homeless youth” questions, so would it be of benefit for me to notify my financial aid office about my status anyway? Thank you for your help in advance.

    Reply To This Comment
    • Student Loan Guru says on March 3, 2011 at 11:17 am:

      @Sam – Yes, you’ll want to notify the financial aid office of your housing status. They will have you prove it though through counselors and shelter representative (doesn’t mean you need to live in a shelter, just go speak with someone at one). Good luck!

      Reply To This Comment
  9. Zoila says on March 1, 2011 at 7:33 pm:

    My daughter worked and made around $3500 Is she required to file taxes and report her earnings in the Fafsa application? I claimed her as my dependant

    Reply To This Comment
    • Student Loan Guru says on March 3, 2011 at 11:15 am:

      @Zoila – Hello there…So, first off – if your daughter had federal taxes taken from her paychecks, she should certainly file so that she can get money back! If she was “self-employed”, she needs to claim her income if she made over $400. And yes, she needs to report her earning on her FAFSA form and she will still be considered a dependent on the FAFSA as long as she’s under 24, unmarried, etc…

      Reply To This Comment
  10. Jessica says on February 27, 2011 at 2:42 pm:

    I’m 18 and just had a baby. I’m going to college in the Fall. FAFSA is due March 1st. Although no final decisions have been made, my parents (the grandparents) are probably going to adopt and raise my child while I go to college. However at this time she is my dependent. Do I fill out FAFSA as independent? If my status changes ( and my parents adopt the baby) during this year do I need to refile? Or do I file as independent now and then refile under a different status next year if my parents do adopt?

    Reply To This Comment
    • Student Loan Guru says on March 3, 2011 at 10:56 am:

      @ Jessica – Congratulations! Yes, you file as an independent now as you have a child. When and if your parents officially (all documents signed and turned over and you’ve received confirmation) of the adoption, then you send a FAFSA correction, or change your filing status when you renew your FAFSA.

      Reply To This Comment
  11. Deanna says on February 26, 2011 at 6:52 pm:

    ok i applied for fafsa and it was processed. I am 18 my father is dead, and god knows where my mother is. I made more than 8,000 dollars last year. my little sister lives with me (17). I proved residency. Now what will happen with financial aid now? Will my college only except me for financial aid if i have custody of my sister? My girlfriend also lives with me,therefore i am currently supporting 3 people.

    the school has:

    Letterhead from employer proving Work ful time for 1 year

    Copy of Tax Return

    Copy of money recieved from my fathers social security death benifet

    I was told i could be independant if i claimed 8,000

    what happens now?


    Reply To This Comment
    • Student Loan Guru says on March 3, 2011 at 10:49 am:

      @Deanna – Sounds like you are doing quite a lot for an 18 y.o! I’m quite positive that you will be deemed independent for the purposes of filing your FAFSA, especially since you’ve done an excellent job gathering information. So, now you wait to hear about your financial aid package! Good luck!

      Reply To This Comment
  12. Sharon says on February 26, 2011 at 10:09 am:

    My daughter is 22 with a child. She has been independent for the past two years and receiving financial aid. She is applying to a school close to me and is trying to decide where to live, whether it be an apartment or with me. She is currently unemployed and is due to start receiving child support from the baby’s father. She has supported herself on financial aid. If she moves in with me, how does that effect her financial aid??? She will be paying rent and half utilities. She currently gets food stamps and the baby is on Medicaid.

    Reply To This Comment
    • Student Loan Guru says on February 28, 2011 at 12:55 pm:

      @Sharon- As long as your daughter claims her children as dependents on her taxes, she can file her FAFSA as an independent, regardless of her living situation.

      Reply To This Comment
  13. Stephen says on February 25, 2011 at 11:26 pm:

    I recently got accepted into CSU I am a transfer student and have not been able to qualify for financial aid for as long as I have been attending school. I assumed I would qualify now seeing how CSU is way more expensive, but to my surprise I wasn’t eligible. My mom is a single mother and I barely make enough to get by but I guess FAFSA assumes we make enough to get me through school There is no way i will be able to attend and I dont know what to do!!! I really do not want to get a loan. I am the first in my family to attend college and wish I could get some sort of assistance. Would talking to the schools financial aid administrator help in any way?

    Reply To This Comment
  14. Erica says on February 22, 2011 at 8:20 pm:

    I am still considered a dependent by FAFSA. My mom uses her financial information for my school loans and grants. However, my boyfriend wants to claim head of household on his tax form and claim me as a dependent (as he does provide for half of my support). This would be a substantial refund for us both. However, for 2010, in order to be claimed as a dependent, you cannot make more than 3650 for that year. I don’t make that much working. I do however receive a 1098-T every year with scholarships/grants listed and amounts billed. Does scholarships and grants count as taxable income? I have never filled this form with my taxes because I understood it be useful only for exemptions. If it does count, I make too much to be considered a dependent.

    Also, if he is able to claim me as a dependent, will I have to file FAFSA this year using his income? Or am I still dependent on my parents?


    Reply To This Comment
    • Student Loan Guru says on February 23, 2011 at 12:56 pm:

      @Erica – As it is tax season, we are seeing a number of similar questions. This blog post about your tax forms should help you out. Also, you can claim additional educational deductions on your taxes.

      As far as scholarships and grants- These are generally tax-free providing they are used on qualified education expenses. However, if you do not use the full allotment towards these items, the leftover funds ARE considered taxable income and you need to claim them. The money reported on your 1098 should NOT count as income, unless you received a substantial amount of leftover funds. If the FAFSA form dependency determinations set you as dependent on your mother, then for the FAFSA you must remain that way, until you are 24, get married or have a child. Dependency status for tax form and for the FAFSA form are determined separately of one another, although they ask for similar information.

      Reply To This Comment
  15. Matt says on February 18, 2011 at 4:48 pm:

    Hi…. i have scrolled through the comments looking for something relative to my question.. But im just going to ask anyway.

    I know i will be labeled “dependent” by FAFSA. for sure.
    but, will there be any problems with me filing “independent” on my Taxes?


    Reply To This Comment
    • Student Loan Guru says on February 22, 2011 at 12:30 pm:

      @Matt- There shouldn’t be. FAFSA and tax dependency is different, so if your parents don’t claim you on their taxes, then you can file your taxes as independent, regardless of your FAFSA status.

      Reply To This Comment
  16. Ryan says on February 17, 2011 at 1:49 am:

    What if someone gets a domestic partnership or a civil union would that count the same as a marriage on a FAFSA?

    Reply To This Comment
    • Student Loan Guru says on February 22, 2011 at 1:30 pm:

      @Ryan- Neither of these unions are recognized by FAFSA at this time. The definition they provide for marriage is as follows: “According to the Defense of Marriage Act (1996), “…the word ‘marriage’ means a legal union between one man and one woman as husband and wife, and the word ‘spouse’ refers to a person of the opposite sex who is a husband or a wife.” Therefore, same-sex unions are not considered marriages for federal purposes, including the FAFSA.”

      Reply To This Comment
  17. John Scott says on February 15, 2011 at 12:21 am:

    My grandmother is my legal guardian. According to FAFSA this makes me an independent student. I am filed as dependent on her taxes, and will continue to be for a while. Should I put her as my parent, or is this alright? What in my best interest?

    Reply To This Comment
    • Student Loan Guru says on February 16, 2011 at 5:14 pm:

      @John- The dependency requirements for taxes and financial aid are not the same. This means that you can file your FAFSA as an independent student while your grandmother still claims you on her taxes.

      Reply To This Comment
      • Jillian says on March 29, 2011 at 1:11 pm:

        Does John (independent student) or Jillian (custodial grandparent) use the 1098T form supplied by the college, for tax return purposes?

      • Student Loan Guru says on April 1, 2011 at 1:38 pm:

        @Jillian – The 1098T must be used by loan holder, whether they are the person paying or not. Whoever has the loan in their name.

  18. Robyn says on February 13, 2011 at 3:27 pm:

    Hi. I am a senior in high school filling out the FAFSA and everything for college. I was in DSS (Department of Social Services) when I was 15. I lived in a group home (a living option that was given to me because at 15 it is hard to find a foster home) and DSS had partial custody of me. Can I file as indepdent on the FAFSA as per the rule: You were a foster child after the age of 13/ward of the state.
    I am 17 now and no longer in DSS.

    Reply To This Comment
  19. Kim says on February 12, 2011 at 12:08 am:

    I’m 19 years old and live at home. I also have a son who my father does not help support. My first year in school I filed independent (because I thought I was suppose to for being a parent) however the next year I was told I needed to file dependent. I am unemployed, but support my child with help from his father and from my personal savings account. I don’t understand where I stand in my situation. Do I file independent or dependent?

    Reply To This Comment
    • Student Loan Guru says on February 16, 2011 at 5:38 pm:

      @Kim- If you are a parent, you should be able to file as independent.

      Reply To This Comment
    • Tee says on February 23, 2011 at 5:14 pm:

      Actually, you have to be a parent providing more than 50% support to the child. Sounds like your boyfriend is providing the support which is why you would be considered dependent.

      Reply To This Comment
      • Student Loan Guru says on February 23, 2011 at 5:43 pm:

        @Tee- On the FAFSA, nobody other than a parent can be considered a “parent.” Guardians are even factored in differently. She will be a dependent regardless but the FAFSA questions should allow her to accurately determine whether she’s dependent to the boyfriend or still to her mother. If she puts the boyfriend, they will likely be asked to prove it.

  20. Kathie says on February 9, 2011 at 9:20 pm:

    I am a bit confused. My 22 yr son is entering a graduate program in the fall. He has lived on his own– without our support financially for 3 years. Most of his income is Financial Aid, grants, scholarship money and a part time job for college. I read that if he is entering a master program, he is automatically considered an independent.– y et what I am reading seems to contradict that.
    We have taken out a Plus loan this year to help, but I know we can’t do that again, we are stretched beyond what we can pay already.
    What are the benifits of him claiming independency vs dependency? If we still claim him on our taxes as a dependent ( we did last year), is he still an independent?


    Reply To This Comment
    • Student Loan Guru says on February 16, 2011 at 5:46 pm:

      @Kathie- Claiming him on your taxes is not the same as FAFSA dependency status. He can file the FAFSA as an independent student (and probably be eligible for more aid) while you claim him for tax purposes.

      Reply To This Comment
      • Jessica Herrera says on February 18, 2011 at 11:44 am:

        I turned 19 years old February of this year. Last year, after I turned 18 I moved into a homeless shelter because my parents could no longer provide for me. When I began applying for college and doing FAFSA, my mother refused to give me copies of her tax forms to use for FAFSA. Therefore, since I was living in a homeless shelter and could not use my parents income information, I claimed independent on my FAFSA so that they would not charge me out-of-state tuition. After two months at the shelter, I moved out and lived with my boyfriend’s parents for the summer; at the same time I began working part-time. When college started, I began to live on-campus. Aside from grants and scholarship money, there was a bank account that people donated to that was under my name. Since last year, I have not had any help from my parents and I have paid for any bills I had to pay with the money I had.

        This is my first year encountering tax forms and such, so I need a bit of help. My mother told me recently that she claimed me as a dependent on her tax return, but she has not provided absolutely anything for my expenses.

        Would I have to use her tax information for my FAFSA this year? How would that affect me and my financial aid status for this coming school year?

      • Student Loan Guru says on February 22, 2011 at 12:27 pm:

        @Jessica- FAFSA dependency differs from tax dependency. Your mother can still claim you on her taxes even if you file as independent on your FAFSA. This means that you do not need to use your parents’ tax information if you qualify for FAFSA independence.

  21. Zachary Paul says on February 7, 2011 at 7:33 pm:

    I’m 21 years old and have been living away from home for over two years. I get SSI from the government, and aside from some meager and obviously very finite savings, I have no other resources. My father is the executor of my finances but I am completely financially independent. This year my parents are going to deliberately not label me as a dependent on their tax forms- the first year they will do so. They make too much money for me to qualify for any federal aid of any kind. I have to pay rent, and without the savings I would be unable to attend even the relatively cheap community college I go to. In this situation, I will be unable to transfer any time in the foreseeable future, and soon my savings will run out and I won’t be able to pay for college at all. I don’t fit any of the criteria listed above- in other words I selected no for everything, so by default I’m considered a dependent. Is there any way I can get this removed? I was wondering if becoming emancipated would work, but I have no idea how to do that. Forms are due in slightly over three weeks, so I’m also on a huge time crunch…

    Reply To This Comment
    • Zachary Paul says on February 7, 2011 at 7:43 pm:

      On a related note, it doesn’t seem like they’ve thought this system through very well at all, especially in the age section. You stop being a dependent at 24, but the “traditional” college age, which the vast majority of students fall in, is 18-24…it seems like a system DESIGNED to not actually be helpful.
      I would also like to know why legislators decided parents are obligated to support their children in higher education, making it even harder to work with than it already is. It doesn’t seem to mesh with the reality of many students who have to support themselves completely on their own, especially in a time of financial crisis like this one where parents often can’t afford to help out anyway.
      Finally, it also doesn’t seem to factor in the different costs of living in different areas of the nation. I live in Los Angeles, and the state has one of the highest costs in the nation (as well as being in worse shape financially compared to many others). My parents make over 100K a year, which is far above the mark, but the cost of living is high enough that it doesn’t match at all with the same amount in many other areas of the country and they can’t afford to help me even if they wanted to (which they don’t).
      The point I’m making is that the thing needs to fine-tuned so such gross generalizations aren’t made. It’s absolutely ridiculous this way.

      Reply To This Comment
    • Student Loan Guru says on February 9, 2011 at 1:38 pm:

      @Zachary: If you do not already live on your own and pay all your own bills and can prove it, then your college will most likely not give you an override. Emancipation would work, but it takes more than three weeks. You could make sure you are living on your own and supporting yourself, and gather proof of that, over the next few months and go back to school in the winter semester. You also could apply for Private Student Loans (which your parents could co-sign if needed) or they could take out a Parent Plus Loan for you. How your parents file their taxes does not affect your FAFSA form, only your tax form.

      Reply To This Comment
  22. Amanda says on February 7, 2011 at 3:13 pm:

    also, i do not live with her, i live on my own with my 3 year old daughter.

    Reply To This Comment
  23. Amanda says on February 7, 2011 at 3:10 pm:

    i am a 19 year old dependent college student. I have a loan, as does my mom. She is currently making my school payments ($150/month) i have no income and am really struggling right now. But i am wondering if i could file taxes on my student loan, or would my mom have to do it, or can it not be done at all?

    Reply To This Comment
    • Student Loan Guru says on February 9, 2011 at 1:05 pm:

      @Amanda – Student Loans are not taxable (or refundable) income, nor would you want them to be. However, if you have a daughter, you must file your FAFSA as an independent – and this works in your favor for getting loans. Also, you should check with IRS regulations concerning whether you should be considered independent for your taxes – just because your mother helps you, does not necessarily make you her dependent.

      Reply To This Comment
  24. Caroline Taylor says on February 4, 2011 at 3:12 pm:

    my father signed a parent plus loan to cover the rest of my tuition can i still file for tuition tax credit on my taxes?

    Reply To This Comment
    • Student Loan Guru says on February 4, 2011 at 4:14 pm:

      @Caroline: If you are claimed as a dependent by your father, any qualified education expenses which you have paid are considered paid by him. This means that only he can file for tuition tax credits.

      Reply To This Comment
  25. Tina says on January 10, 2011 at 10:05 pm:

    I am a 23 year old dependant student, but I occassionaly care for my younger brother and sister. I receive no family contribution as my mother has no income of her own. I was just wondering if I should file taxes on my brother and sister (which would change my dependant status to independant)? Would I be able to qualify for a higher Pell grant amount if I was independant?

    Reply To This Comment
    • Student Loan Guru says on January 13, 2011 at 12:14 pm:

      Hi Tina – Unfortunately, until you are 24 years old it is unlikely you will be able to file as an independent – unless you can 1) get your parents to emancipate you, or 2) prove to the state that you have been living independently of your parents and paying everything on your own (rent, utilities, health insurance, etc). You’re not too far off from 24 though…

      Reply To This Comment
      • Jordan says on February 2, 2011 at 6:34 pm:

        Hi guru i agree with u on that

Leave a Reply

By clicking 'Submit Comment', you agree to the Edvisors Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.