Introduction for Financial Aid Officers
Resources for students and families to help navigate the complex world of financial aid.
Click here to download.
Thank you for visiting the Student Loan Network and our network of websites.
The Student Loan Network is one of the nation's fastest growing providers of student loans and education information. Since 1998, we have connected over 25 million students and parents with more than $1 billion in federal student loans, private alternative student loans, college scholarships, and student loan consolidation.
In addition to loan products, we are proud to offer a full range of helpful, free resources to help make the financial aid process easier for students and their families. An example is our wide selection of financial aid and personal finance eBooks, available for free to students, parents, families, and professionals.
We believe in the power of the community and are active members in NASFAA, EASFAA, MASFAA, NACAC, College Goal Sunday, and other organizations as part of our work.
Financial Aid Professional Resources from the Student Loan Network
Virtually everything is licensed under the Creative Commons non-commercial license, which means you do not need prior permission to use these materials at any college or university, nor do you need permission to link to these resources from your web site. Please DO link to these resources!
Financial Aid Resources from Student Loan Network
- Sign up for the Financial Aid Newsletter @ FinancialAidnews.com
- Ask and Answer questions at FinancialAidForum.com
- Join other Financial Aid Professionals on LinkedIN
- Daily Financial Aid News Updates at FinancialAidNews.com
View additional Student Loan and Financial Aid Resources
Student Loan Websites
The Student Loan Network operates a handful of targeted student loan websites offering detailed information on specific products for specific groups of students. The sites include:
- PrivateStudentLoans.com - A resources for student looking to research and compare a variety of private student loan products.
- GradLoans.com - Graduate student loan funding, including Graduate Stafford, Grad PLUS and Alternative Loans.
The Student Loan Network, in partnership with Edvisors, provides information on and access to hundreds of scholarships through the following two scholarship websites:
- ScholarshipPoints.com - An innovative scholarship rewards program offering students monthly opportunities to win scholarship through participation in a variety of online activities, including surveys and blogging.
- StudentScholarshipSearch.com - A free searchable directory of scholarships, grants and awards for students.
Free eBook Resources
Our free eBooks are dedicated to helping students navigate the financial aid process, save money, and earn scholarships. All of our eBooks are available for you to distribute with no cost to you or your students.
- Scholarship Search Secrets eBook, Fifth Edition
- 2009-2010 FAFSA Line by Line Guide
- How to Find Cheap Textbooks
- Personal Finance First Aid Kit
Contact the Student Loan Network
Click here to contact us – you can order copies of our brochures or eBooks, or submit an RFI/RFP.
Sharing and Linking Policy
Any college, university, non-profit, or other educational access agency is permitted to share this resource and please link to this page on your web site. You do not need permission to link to this page or any other Student Loan Network free resource.
Edvisors is the parent company of the Student Loan Network. Edvisors, a global leader in online education marketing and financial services, provides a richer, more fulfilling education experience to students, educators and parents worldwide. Online education is increasingly common because it offers convenience factors against which most 'traditional' universities cannot compete—attend online classes anywhere and anytime you want; interact with students from all over the country and the world; continue to earn while you learn. For all these reasons and more, online education programs are a great option. Are online degrees right for everyone? At Edvisors.com we help you to answer that question and provide you with the best online education programs from accredited online schools.